Efficient, flexible, highly productive cash and ticket scanning
Proven cash and ticket counting and sorting in a compact, 8-pocket solution with optional fitness, strappers, and ticket imaging. Count mixed ticket-in, ticket out (TITO) casino tickets and cash at 1,000 items per minute and industry-leading uptime.
JetTouch operating software includes menu-driven operator prompts, built-in data viewing and reporting, save and export options, and interface capability.
Sort currency and barcode TITO tickets at 1,000 items per minute
Fitness, strapping and ticket imaging options
Preset up to 8 user-specific operations
Ensure accuracy with double veriﬁcation of notes
Enhance security using password controls
Face bills automatically
Mitigate risk with enhanced counterfeit detection
Increase uptime using on-screen diagnostics
Easy-to-operate intuitive touch-screen display
Continuous high-capacity feeder: multi-batch, 1,000 document capacity.
Eight user-configured sorting pockets: 300-item capacity each.
Track non-currency items: Coupons, gift certificates, checks and other documents.
Height-adjustable table: Front work surface so users work efficiently with minimal effort.
Contact us today for prices on this product as well as pricing for other products and solutions that fit your needs.
Maximize your TITO counting investment with labor-saving options and add-ons:
- In-line strappers: Maximize output. Manage high-volume denominations, reduce FTEs and greatly increase throughput with up to 2 user-defined automatic strapping modules.
- Ticket imaging: Save time, space, and equipment, capturing electronic ticket images in one-pass processing together with currency at 1,000 documents per minute. Export ticket images to your network for archiving. Fast, easy search and retrieval eliminates the need for physical ticket storage.
- Advanced scanning module (ASM): Enables 8 levels of fitness sorting as well as the highest available level of counterfeit detection. Offsort unfit bills and use only fit bills in ATMs and other cash-dispensers for better uptime.
- In-line bar-code scanning: Captures data automatically and transfers to your system. Casino system interfaces are available. Hand-held bar-code gun may be used for added flexibility.
- Compatible printers: Include thermal or impact models to enable operators to print reports on demand.
|Maximum Speed||1,000 documents per minute|
|Types||All in circulation|
|Capacity||1,000 bills automatic continuous feeding|
|Capacity||7 pockets base unit
300 bills per pocket
|Options||Up to 8 additional|
150 bills each
|Specs||8.4" LCD flat panel touch screen|
|Options||Attach up to 2 strapper modules|
|Size||MPS: 60-72” H x 55” W (ASM - 62” W) x 30” D
Work surface adjusts 33” to 45” from floor
Work surface in front of sorter: 10” x 55”
Four-pocket add-on module: 43 3/4 to 55 3/4” H
Strapper: 42" H x 36" W x 20" D
|Weight||4202, 4202ECF: 630 lbs. 4202F: 690 lbs. 4203: 625 lbs. 4203F: 685 lbs. 4211, 4211ECF, 4255: 632 lbs. 4211F: 692 lbs.
Four-pocket add-on module: 260 lbs.
Standard strapping module: 350 lbs.
|Voltage||105-130 VAC or 198-253 VAC|
|Power consumption||FLA: 9A / 4.5A|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 50° to 80°F (10°C-26°C)
Relative Humidity: 20% to 90% (non-condensing)