Improve casino ticket and cash scanning productivity and efficiency
Prized by soft count rooms for high speed, accuracy and outstanding service, the MPS 4100 series multi-pocket casino ticket and currency counters and sorters are an unmatched value in benefits, features and reliability.
Manage all of your ticket bar-code-scanning, money-counting and sorting functions in a single pass, and achieve maximum efficiency in a minimum of space at a surprisingly affordable price.
Base model includes high-speed ticket-in, ticket-out (TITO) ticket and cash scanning and processing, as well as unsurpassed accuracy and enhanced counterfeit detection. Options such as continuous-batch processing, strapping modules, bar-code reading and ticket imaging allow you to purchase the feature set you need without paying for options you can't use.
Productivity at your fingertips
Sort currency and tickets at 1,000 items per minute
Preset up to 8 user-specific operations
Enhance security using password controls
Ensure accuracy with double veriﬁcation of notes
Automatically face bills
Increase uptime using on-screen diagnostics
Easy-to-operate intuitive touch-screen display
JetTouch software: Provides built-in data viewing and reporting as well as interface capability, save and export options.
Continuous high-capacity feeder: Multi-batch, 2,000 document capacity.
Two 150-note capacity offsort pockets: Screen out suspected counterfeits, unfit bills, or other items as needed.
Track non-currency items: Coupons, gift certificates, checks and others.
Counterfeit detection: Choose from a wide range of counterfeit detection sensors,including magnetic ink, fluorescence, ultraviolet, infrared and IQ™ Sensing Technology
Flow-control tracking: Monitors document movement to facilitate recovery from errors or jams.
Lower installation costs: The machine operates within the climate settings typically maintained in the workplace.
Contact us today for prices on this product as well as pricing for other products and solutions that fit your needs.
JetScan MPS 4100 Multi-pocket Currency and Ticket Sorter
Build your most effective ticket-in, ticket-out solution with labor-saving options:
Continuous-batch processing doubles your throughput with non-stop scanning and fewer keying errors. Dual-offsort pockets permit the separation of batches-with-rejects from batches-without, reducing reprocessing time and labor. Offsorted ticket or currency rejects are reprocessed simultaneously with new batches. Individual control documents ensure batch integrity.
- Ticket imaging: Saves time, space, and equipment, Capture electronic ticket images in one-pass processing together with currency at 1,000 documents per minute. Export data directly to your slot tracking system or and/or archive ticket images. Interfaces to many ticket tracking systems.
- Advanced scanning module (ASM): Enables 8 levels of fitness sorting as well as the highest available level of counterfeit detection. Offsort unfit bills and net better uptime using fit bills in ATMs and other cash-dispensers.
- In-line strappers: Maximize output, particularly when combined with continuous batch processing. Manage high-volume denominations, reduce FTEs and greatly increase throughput with up to four user-defined automatic strapping modules.
- In-line bar-code scanning: Captures data automatically and transfers to your system. Slot tracking interfaces are available. Hand-held bar-code gun may be used for added flexibility.
- Unique corner modules: Save space without compromising productivity or functionality. Choose the combination that affords you the greatest operator control and visibility. Each corner module adds a right angle, allowing "L" or "C" configurations.
- Add-on dual-cassette modules: Expand capacity to accommodate increased cash or ticket-counter volumes and extend periods of uninterrupted processing.
- Control Document Printing Station: Includes bar-code gun, numeric keypad and thermal printer.
- Compatible printers: Include thermal or impact models to print reports on demand.
|Maximum Speed||1,000 documents per minute|
|Types||All in circulation|
|Capacity||2,000 bills automatic continuous feeding|
|Capacity||6 cassettes base unit 2,000 bills per cassette|
|Options||Up to 8 additional (4 modules)|
|Capacity||2 user-definable 150 bills each|
|Capacity||6 escrow stackers, 250 circulated bills each|
|Specs||17" LCD flat panel touch screen|
|Options||Up to 4 strappers|
|Size||MPS: 58" H x 58" W x 20" D
MPS w/ASM: 58" H x 65" W x 20" D
Strapper: 42" H x 36" W x 20" D
Corner Module: 34" H x 28" W x 28" D
Dual Cassette Add-On: 34" H x 17.5" W x 20" D
|Weight||MPS: Approximately 850 lbs.
MPS w/ASM: 946 lbs.
Strapper: 350 lbs. each
Corner Module: 220 lbs.
Dual Cassette Add-On: 175 lbs
|Voltage||115 VAC ± 10V, 60Hz|
|Power consumption||Must provide 20 amp power supply|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 50° to 80°F (10°C-26°C)
Relative Humidity: 20% to 90% (non-condensing)