Advanced currency-counting technology and the best ROI
Prized by cash vaults and count rooms for high speed, accuracy and outstanding service, the MPS 4100 series multi-pocket currency counters and sorters offer great ROI.
When compared to similarly equipped systems costing two to three times more, these cash-counting machines offer value in benefits, features and reliability. Manage all of your ticket, money-counting and processing functions in a single pass, and achieve maximum efficiency in a minimum of space at a surprisingly affordable price.
Base model includes the highest-speed processing available in this price range as well as unsurpassed accuracy and enhanced counterfeit detection. Value-add options like continuous batch processing, strapping modules, bar-code reading and ticket imaging allow you to purchase the feature set you need without paying for options you can't use.
Process 1,000 items per minute
Preset up to 8 user-specific operations
Enhance security using password controls
Ensure accuracy with double veriﬁcation of notes
Automatically face bills
Identify counterfeits to reduce risk
Use on-screen diagnostics to increase uptime
Easy touch-screen operation
JetTouch software: provides built-in data viewing and reporting as well as interface capability, save and export options
Continuous high-capacity feeder: multi-batch, 2,000 document capacity
Two 150-note capacity offsort pockets: screen out suspected counterfeits, unfit bills, or other items as needed
Track non-currency items: coupons, gift certificates, checks and other items
Counterfeit detection: isolates suspect documents for operator inspection; includes magnetic ink, fluorescence, ultraviolet and infrared
Flow control tracking: monitors document movement to facilitate recovery from errors or jams
No special HVAC requirements: the 4100 currency sorter operates within typical workplace climate settings
Contact us today for prices on this product as well as pricing for other products and solutions that fit your needs.
JetScan MPS 4100 Multi-pocket Currency and Ticket Sorter
Build your most effective cash-counting solution with labor-saving options:
- Continuous-batch processing doubles your throughput with non-stop currency scanning and fewer keying errors. Dual offsort pockets permit the separation of batches with rejects from those without, reducing time and labor. Reprocess offsorted rejects simultaneously with new batches. Individual control documents ensure batch integrity.
- Ticket imaging saves time, space, and equipment, eliminating the need for physical ticket storage. Capture electronic ticket images in one-pass processing together with cash counting at 1,000 item per minute. Archive ticket images for fast, easy search and retrieval or interface to many commonly used systems including Bally's, IGT,NEWave, Aristocrat, Konami, TableTrac and M-Games.
- Advanced-scanning module (ASM) enables 8 levels of fitness sorting as well as the highest available level of counterfeit detection. Offsort unfit bills for better uptime in ATMs and fewer service calls. Provide clean straps to customers who need them.
- In-line strappers maximize output, particularly when combined with continuous-batch processing. Manage high-volume denominations, reduce FTEs and greatly increase throughput with up to four user-defined automatic strapping modules.
- In-line bar-code scanning captures data automatically and transfers to your system. Use handheld bar-code gun for added flexibility.
- Unique corner modules add right angles providing greater flexibility. Save space without compromising productivity or functionality with the currency sorter combination that affords greatest operator control and visibility.
- Add-on dual-cassette modules expand capacity to accommodate increased volumes and extend uninterrupted processing time.
- Control-document-printing station includes bar-code gun, numeric keypad and thermal printer.
- Compatible printers include thermal or impact models to print reports on demand.
|Maximum Speed||1,000 documents per minute|
|Types||All in circulation|
|Capacity||2,000 bills automatic continuous feeding|
|Capacity||6 cassettes base unit
2,000 bills per cassette
|Options||Up to 8 additional (4 modules)|
150 bills each
|Capacity||6 escrow stackers, 250 circulated bills each|
|Specs||17" LCD flat panel touch screen|
|Options||Up to 4 strappers|
|Size||MPS: 58" H x 58" W x 20" D
MPS w/ASM: 58" H x 65" W x 20" D
Strapper: 42" H x 36" W x 20" D
Corner Module: 34" H x 28" W x 28" D
Dual Cassette Add-On: 34" H x 17.5" W x 20" D
|Weight||MPS: Approximately 850 lbs.
MPS w/ASM: 946 lbs.
Strapper: 350 lbs. each
Corner Module: 220 lbs.
Dual Cassette Add-On: 175 lbs
|Voltage||115 VAC ± 10V, 60Hz|
|Power consumption||Must provide 20 amp power supply|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 50° to 80°F (10°C-26°C)
Relative Humidity: 20% to 90% (non-condensing)