Get 30% more throughput in your vault
Advanced design and innovative thinking result in a multi-pocket cash sorter with 30% more throughput and a lower total cost of ownership. Higher productivity. Higher value. Done the way only Cummins Allison could.
We’ve helped vaults accross the country achieve the goal of higher prodcutivity without higher costs, and now it’s time for you to achieve them, too. The JetScan MPX 8200 multi-pocket sorter is our most productive multi-pocket sorter yet. Latest-generation design and features get you up to 30% more throughput than the prior generation, increasing your vault’s efficiency by processing your deposits faster. Lower initial and recurrent costs create a lower total cost of ownership with value that is unmatched by any other.
Value-add options like continuous batch processing, strapping modules, bar-code reading and ticket imaging allow you to purchase the feature set you need without paying for options you can't use.
Higher productivity in your vault
Sort currency and tickets at 1,200 items per minute
Innovative design requires fewer processing stops
Increase uptime using on-screen diagnostics and innovative mecahnical designs
Advanced scanning technology reduces no-calls
Improved transport path reduces jams and makes jam clearing easier
Intuitive, more informative GUI
Automatically face bills
Strap up to six denominations with automatic strappers that don't slow down your processing
Larger automatic continuous feeder: Multi-batch, 4,000 document capacity.
Display: Larger 19" wide-format touch-screen monitor on articulating arm.
Two 150-note capacity offsort pockets: Screen out suspected counterfeits, unfit bills, or other items as needed.
Counterfeit detection: Choose from a wide range of counterfeit detection sensors,including magnetic ink, fluorescence, ultraviolet, infrared and proprietary detection techniques.
Six cassettes: Collect bulk money for replenishing ATMs.
JetTouch software: Provides built-in data viewing and reporting as well as interface capability, save and export options.
Flow-control tracking: Monitors document movement to facilitate recovery from errors or jams.
Lower installation costs: The machine operates within the climate settings typically maintained in the workplace.
Internal lights: Provide better visibility while clearing a jam.
Dual counting: Each note is counted twice during processing, providing dual verification of each note processed.
Contact us today for prices on this product as well as pricing for other products and solutions that fit your needs.
JetScan MPX 8200 High-Volume Multi-Pocket Sorter
Customize a system that takes your vault to a new level of productivity
- In-line strappers: Automaticaly strap up to six denominations with a dual-action design that requires only one strapper per denomination. Maximize output, particularly when combined with continuous batch processing. Manage high-volume denominations, reduce FTEs and greatly increase throughput with up to six user-defined automatic strapping modules.
- Integrated pocket module: Sort small quantities to two pockets for hand strapping.
- Continuous batch processing: Processes multiple transactions consecutively without stopping the machine.
- In-line bar-code scanning module: Captures data automatically and transfers to your system. Slot tracking interfaces are available. Hand-held bar-code gun may be used for added flexibility.
- Unique corner modules: Save space without compromising productivity or functionality. Choose the combination that affords you the greatest operator control and visibility. Each corner module adds a right angle, allowing "L" or "C" configurations.
- Control Document Printing Station: Includes bar-code gun, numeric keypad and thermal printer.
- Compatible printers: Include thermal or impact models to print reports on demand.
|Counterfeit Detection||Full-width magnetic, full-width infrared, advanced ultraviolet/fluorescence and proprietary detection techniques|
|Feeder||Multiple batch; 4,000-document capacity|
|Display||19” wide-format touch screen with articulating arm for ergonomic adjustment|
|Cassettes||6 cassettes; 2,000-document capacity each|
|Offsort pockets||2 user-definable; 150-document capacity each|
|Facing||Yes – Automatic inline|
|Communications||RS232, LAN and USB|
|Uninterruptable Power Supply||Optional|
|Note Verification||Flow control – Tracks document movement through system
Dual counting – Each document counted twice for verification
|System Interfaces||Bally’s, IGT, NEWave, Aristocrat, Konami, TableTrac and M-Games. Additional software may be required.|
|Connectivity||Printer, computer and JetSort coin sorters|
|Integrated Pocket Modules||2; 250-document capacity each|
|Strappers||Yes – Up to 6, each with dual-escrow functionality for continuous operation|
|Corner Module||Yes – Up to 2|
|Continuous Batch Processing||Yes – Process multiple transactions without stopping machine|
|Ticket Processing||Bar Code Reading|
|Processing Speed||1,200 documents per minute (mixed bill denominations and tickets)|
|Denominations Sorted||$1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100 (All denominations and series)|
|Size||Base Unit - 73" W x 23" D x 60" H
Strapping Module - 30" W x 23-29" D x 42" H (without and with shelf)
Corner Module - 26” W x 26” D x 42” H
|Weight||Base Unit - 875 lbs.
Strapping Module - 335 lbs.
Corner Module - 250 lbs.
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 60-85°F (15-29°C)
Humidity: 30 to 70% RH non-condensing
Operating voltage range – 105-130 VAC, frequency – 50/60 Hz, FLA – 11A