Document buy and seized money faster and more easily than ever
Making a bust is very satisfying - until you have to count the buy and seized cash and prepare it for evidence. Now, there is a proven solution, used by hundreds of agencies, that virtually eliminates this painful chore. The JetScan iFX is the latest technology and the fastest, most accurate money counter available.
If you're like most law enforcement agencies, you feel understaffed and spend too much time in the office. You'll significantly reduce the amount of time it takes to document buy and seized money by counting mixed cash at 1,200 bills per minute, capturing every bill image and serial number in a single pass. No more wasted hours at a copy machine or even more hours finding the serial numbers of the buy money. Now it can be done in minutes, and you can get back out on the streets.
Contact us today to learn more about how the JetScan iFX i100 cash counter machine can improve your agency's operations immediately!
- Mixed bill documenting: Count and denominate mixed cash at 1,200 bills per minute, capturing each serial number, all in one pass. Cut the time of documenting buy and seized money to a fraction of the time it took before.
- Serial number and bill capture: Capture serial number image snippets or full-size images of every bill at up to 1,200 bills per minute for a highly effective means of tracking currency.
- Counterfeit detection: The most advanced counterfeit detection in the industry, patented sensors and analytic software analyze each bill, catching counterfeits that others miss.
- Future-ready design: Easily upgrade select models with a software activation key as new features become available.
- Four levels of memory: Keep separate totals for sub-batches, batches, day totals, and strap limits.
- Easy-to-use: Change processing modes with the touch of a button on an intuitive color touch-screen display.
- Unit/value display: Show totals as dollar value or unit counts.
Contact us today for prices on this product as well as pricing for other products and solutions that fit your needs.
Pennsylvania Attorney General Case Study
Make documenting cash fast and more efficient
- Doc Find feature: Reclaim your buy money from the seized money in significantly less time that trying to cull it out by hand. Get your buy money back into your budget immediately.
- Serial number capture: Capture and record serial numbers, serial number image snippets and bull-note images at 1,200 notes per minute.
- Image Management Software (IMS): Digitally archive images of bills with associated serial numbers and eliminate the need to store physical copies. Record and compare serial number lists for buy/seized comparisons. Verify that buy money was in a batch of seized money.
- Counterfeit detection: Choose from a wide range of counterfeit detection sensors,including magnetic ink, fluorescence, ultraviolet, infrared and proprietary detection techniques.
- Printers: Impact or thermal printers provide records of transactions.
|Type||Automatic feeder with auto-sensing document detection.|
|Type||High-volume straight-through transport path.|
|Exit Pocket Capacity|
|Maximum Capacity||200 documents.|
|Dimensions||9.5" H (without hopper) x 13.5" W x 13" D|
|Document Size||Height: 2.41" to 4.0"
Length: 4.5" to 8.75"
|Currency Processing Specs|
|Adjustable Processing Speed||600, 800, 1,000, 1,200 and 1,600* notes per minute. (*Serial number capture is not available at 1,600 notes per minute)|
|Denominations Scanned||$1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100|
|Feeder Capacity||Brick Currency: 500 notes
Circulated Currency: 400 notes
|Document/Media Type||Currency bills.|
|Image Capture Speed||1,200 serial number snippet images or full-note images per minute.|
|Feeder Capacity||Currency Notes: 500 bills|
|Output Resolution||200 x 200 dpi|
|Image/Data Transmission Format||JPEG, BMP, TIFF, TIFF G4|
|Scanning Method||Front and rear image capture in one pass.|
|Detection||Auto size, automatic document type, piggyback, double, and chain.|
|Image Quality||Background removal and cropping.|
|Image Enhancement Technology||Digitally remove wrinkles from the image and align skewed documents.|
|External Bar Code Scanner||Optional for label entry via USB port.|
|External Keyboard||Optional keyboard/keypad via USB port.|
|Printer||Optional impact or thermal printers available.|
|Communications||USB, RS232, and Ethernet|
|Suspect Note Detection||Options include imaging, magnetic ink, fluorescence, ultraviolet, infrared and proprietary detection techniques.|
|Touch Panel Display||4.3", full-color, touch-screen display with on-screen diagnostics.|