The fastest, most reliable and highly accurate coin counter machine.
Money Machine 2 is a self-service coin counting machine which is fast, highly accurate, easy to use and best of all...affordably priced.
Make the most of coin-saving habits and leverage the high demand for coin redemption by adding a coin counting machine to your business.
Financial institutions benefit from increased branch traffic, enhanced customer loyalty and improved teller line efficiencies.
Gaming establishments can free-up cashiers, generate incremental revenue and recycle coin in-house.
All models feature:
Against the wall or through the wall configurations
DIP card reader for direct deposit options at credit unions or banks
On-screen advertising for promotions and up-selling with sound and video
High-speed processing: at speeds as fast as 4,100 coins per minute, Money Machine 2 processes coins faster than any other coin counter available.
- Bin or bag-style coin collection options
- Single bin – 70,000 mixed coin capacity
- Dual bin – 140,000 mixed coin capacity
- Bag capture with 16 sorted bags – 78,000 coins total or 8 bags – 36,000 coins total
- Bag capture with 16 mixed bags – 80,000 coins total
Enhanced coin discrimination: suspect coins are uncounted and diverted to a coin-return cup instantly with no interruption to sorting. Accuracy is a critical component in coin processing. When properly operated and maintained Money Machine 2's high-precision coin discrimination technology differentiates coin more precisely, providing more accurate totals.
Advanced debris management: non-coin debris such as paper clips, screws, bolts and bent coin are diverted to a debris cup for easy disposal, preventing interference with coin processing.
Quieter coin operation: sound cover prevents operation with coin hopper open, making it less distracting for tellers and customer service personnel.
Efficient bag management: simpler, more intuitive bag management screens present full bags to the attendant without reaching into the machine for access. Enables faster bag changing making less work for attendant and machine is back in service quickly.
Multiple user fee options: provide multiple levels of consumer-defined user fees. Includes the ability to waive fees for account holders, assess fees for non-account holders and set transaction limit amounts to determine when user fees are applied.
Extensive transaction reporting: allows for the monitoring of tasks performed, transaction histories, usage and machine statistics for management reports.
On-screen advertising: draw attention to coin counters with video and motion. Advertise or cross-sell product and services for your important promotions.
Multiple languages: allows custom tailoring of language to your consumers.
Customizable transaction receipt: your logo or message can be printed on the top and bottom of the consumer receipt.
Contact us today for prices on this coin counter.
Coins to Cash, Self Service Coin Counting Machine Demonstration
- Direct deposit: deposit coin values directly into a savings or checking account, without requiring teller assistance to complete the transaction. Our coin counter supports one of many processors: Symitar Episys, Corelation Keystone, Fiserv XP or Fiserv DNA.
- Through-the-wall configuration: both bin and bag machines are available in a through-the-wall configuration as well as the standard against-the-wall configuration. For through-the-wall, all coins and management controls are accessed behind the wall-providing greater security and behind the scenes coin management.
- Warning light: a red or yellow light can be programmed to conditionally or steadily flash to alert employees of a warning or stop condition. Address issues quickly and ensure better uptime.
Locking coin tray: a built-in lock prevents consumers from pouring coin into the coin tray when the machine is full or out of service.
Remote management: JetLink enables organizations to centralize coin program management in one remote location. Daily balancing and deposits proceed smoothly and machine error conditions are identified and resolved quickly, keeping your entire fleet of Money Machine 2 coin counters up and running and downtime to a minimum.
- Machine graphics: attractive machine graphics bring attention to your coin counter and increase usage. High quality, low-cost graphics are available. Choose from several, but different eye-catching looks that can complement lobby decor in FI branches and draw the attention of patrons entering a supermarket or casino.
|Coin Sorting, Accuracy & Denomination|
|Coin Sorting Speed||Up to 4,100 coins per minute.|
|Coins Sorted||1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢ and $1|
|Coin Sorted Accuracy||99.995%|
|Input Tray||Gravity tray with magnets to capture non-coin items|
|Capacity||Bin unit: Up to 70,000 mixed coins
Dual bin unit: 140,000 mixed coins (combined capacity of two bins)
16-mixed bag units: 80,000 coins total
16 sorted bag units: 78,000 coins, total
High-volume full Federal Reserve-size bags
16-bag: 6 penny, 2 nickel, 2 dime, 4 quarter,
1 half dollar, 1 dollar
|Size||Single bin and bag unit: 56” H x 26” W x 29” D
Dual bin: 56” H x 26” W x 39.5” D
|Weight||Single bin 412 lbs.
Dual bin 452 lbs.
8 bag unit 422 lbs.
16 bag unit 460 lbs
|Voltage||Voltage operating range 105-130VAC. Frequency 50/60Hz.|
|Power Consumption||9.0 Amps (120v); 4.5 Amps (220v)|