High-volume bags for commercial coin sorting and counting
The JetSort 4000 coin sorter and coin counter is ideal for coin-intensive businesses, processing up to 4,500 coins per minute. Coins are collected in six high-volume bags.
A small footprint floor model, the JetSort 4000 provides an illuminated touch-screen display for easy navigation. Counting and sorting can include up to eight coins, including custom coins and tokens.
- Gain efficiency with processing speeds up to 4,500 coins per minute.
- Ensure balanced deposits with 99.995% accuracy and exact bag stops.
- Supplement data input with electronics kits for ID numbers or currency and check totals.
- Improve flexibility with rich features and options designed for your changing business needs.
- Exact bag stops: Ensures accurate bag and box counts every time.
- Touch-screen display: Ensures fast and efficient sorting control.
- Large capacity lift tray: Accommodates large volumes of coin, making coin pouring easy.
- Easy programming: Ensures available features meet your changing business needs.
Contact us today for prices on this product as well as pricing for other coin sorter and coin counter products and solutions that fit your needs.
Enhance the speed, accuracy and security of your commercial coin counting operation
JetSort®4000 is robust and offers many optional features to maximize the efficiency of your commercial coin counting operations:
- Electronics kits for currency and check totals as well as bag stop capabilities and print totals to a final printer tape.
- Customize for special coins or tokens.
- Connect the JetSort to a printer, computer, JetScan® or JetCount®currency processor.
- Bar code scanners available for automatic label entry.
- Remote display shows coin totals for customer or supervisor viewing.
- Floor stands and locking doors improve working areas and coin security.
|Coin Sorting, Accuracy and Denominations|
|Coin Sorting Speed||Up to 4,500 coins per minute.|
|Coins Sorted||1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1|
|Coin Sorting Accuracy||99.995%|
|Tray Type||Lift and inspection trays available|
|Size||38.15" H x 22.5" W x 23" D|
|Voltage||Voltage operating ranges are either 105-130v or 198-253v. Frequency 50/60Hz.|
|Power consumption||9.0 Amps (120v); 4.5 Amps (220v)|