Fast tabletop coin sorting and counting
JetSort 2000 is a quick tabletop commercial coin sorting and counting machine, processing up to 3,600 coins per minute.
Fast enough to process high daily volumes, the robust technology provides a variety of advanced options. Integrate the coin sorter with a currency counter, printer or computer to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Gain efficiency with processing speeds up to 3,600 coins per minute
- Ensure balanced deposits with 99.995% accuracy
- Gain convenience and space savings with front access to containers
- Improve flexibility with options designed for your changing business needs
- Large control keys: Easy to see and understand.
- Easy-to-read LCD display: Prevents errors by providing accurate coin totals and current operating status.
- Large capacity lift tray: Accommodates large volumes of coin, making coin pouring easy.
- Easy programming and rich features: Meets your changing business needs.
Contact us today for prices on this product as well as pricing for other products and solutions that fit your needs.
Enhance the speed, accuracy and security of your coin sorting and counting operation
The JetSort 2000 commercial coin sorter offers many optional features to maximize the efficiency of your coin sorting and counting operation:
- Box and bag coin collection accommodates high-volume denominations.
- Simple, one-handed lift-tray operation simplifies processing.
- Supplement data input with electronics kits for ID numbers or currency and check totals. Also add box or bag stop capabilities and print totals to a final printer tape.
- Remote display shows coin totals for customer or supervisor viewing.
- Table mounts, stands and locking doors improve working areas and coin security.
|Coin Sorting, Accuracy and Denominations|
|Coin Sorting Speed||Up to 3,600 coins per minute.|
|Coins Sorted||1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1|
|Coin Sorting Accuracy||99.995%|
|Tray Type||Lift tray|
|Size||18" H x 20" W x 20" D|
|Voltage||Voltage operating ranges are either 105-130v or 198-253v. Frequency 50/60Hz.|
|Power consumption||6.0 Amps (120v); 3.0 Amps (220v)|