Versatile, compact and reliable coin sorter and counter
JetSort 1000 is a compact, versatile and reliable commercial coin sorter and counter for small businesses with coin operations.
While small in size, its robust technology is fully featured, providing a wide variety of advanced coin counter options. Integrate the coin sorter with a currency counter, printer or computer to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Gain efficiency with processing speeds up to 2,200 coins per minute.
- Ensure balanced deposits with 99.995% accuracy.
- Gain convenience and space savings with small footprint and front access to containers.
- Improve flexibility with the features and options designed for your business needs.
- Large control keys: Easy to see and understand.
- Easy-to-read LCD display: Prevent errors by providing accurate coin counting totals and current operating status.
- Built-in lift tray: Makes coin pouring fast and requires no additional counter space.
- Easy programming and rich features: Meets your changing business needs.
Contact us today for prices on this product as well as pricing for other products and solutions that fit your needs.
JetSort 1000 with JetScan one-pocket
Enhance the speed, accuracy and security of your coin counting operation
JetSort 1000 is a small commercial coin counter but offers many optional features to maximize the efficiency of your coin sorting and counting operations:
- Exact bag stops ensures accurate bag and box counts every time.
- Coin bag adapters for large volume coins allow attachment of full Federal bags.
- Adjustable tabletop stand safely raises the JetSort to fill coin bags.
- Customize for special coins or tokens.
- Connect the JetSort to a printer, computer, JetScan® or JetCount® currency processor.
- Bar code scanners available for automatic label entry.
- Remote display shows coin totals for customer or supervisor viewing.
- Count by denomination into a single transfer box, which can then be poured into a bag or a coin packager. Cash till refill kit counts and sorts coins into a cash register drawer.
- Coin packager accurately fills tubes and wrappers.
- Table mounts, stands and locking doors improve working areas and coin security.
|Coin Sorting, Accuracy and Denominations|
|Coin Sorting Speed||Up to 2,200 coins per minute.|
|Coins Sorted||1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1|
|Coin Sorting Accuracy||99.995%|
|Tray Type||Lift tray|
|Maximum Capacity||3,500 dimes or 1,500 quarters|
|Size||10" H x 10.5" W x 17" D|
|Voltage||Voltage operating ranges are either 105-130v or 198-253v. Frequency 60/50Hz|
|Power consumption||1.0 Amps (120v); 0.5 Amps (220v).|