Faster check imaging and currency processing on one device
Check processing and currency handling are traditionally managed as separate functions that require different personnel, separate work areas and a lot of time.
The JetScan iFX consolidates these functions, eliminating deposit processing steps, cutting costs and streamlining operations. Do more with less and improve check processing efficiency.
Check imaging: Process checks at 400 documents per minute, recording a high-resolution, dual-sided check image and exporting data to check management software for archival or deposit processing.
Distributed/branch capture: Implement back-counter capture or teller capture solutions with ease using the fastest check scanner in the industry.
Electronic deposit processing:Using the Deposit Balancing Manager option, image, tally and verify the amount of every check and bill, reconcile amounts and electronically send to your financial institution.
Streamline the entire deposit process - a more efficient approach toremote deposit capture (RDC).
Archive checks: Eliminate photocopying or microfiche. Store images in an electronic database for easy retrieval.
Mixed bill processing: 20% faster than comparable models, count and denominate up to 1,200 mixed bills per minute - to end shifts on time and avoid overtime costs.
Counterfeit Detection: The most advanced counterfeit detection in the industry; patented sensors and analytic software analyze each bill, catching counterfeits that others miss.
Future-ready design: Easily upgrade select models with software activation key as new features are available.
Certified: The JetScan iFX is certified and/or approved for use with the providers listed below:
Contact us today for prices on this product as well as pricing for other products and solutions that fit your needs.
1-Pass and JetScan iFX Deposit Processing for Vaults
Enhance the speed, accuracy and security of your check processing operation
- 1-Pass Deposit Processing: Create an amount-encoded virtual cash-in ticket, scan checks, and process deposits in one pass. Saves teller time, reduces the need for an imaging specialist, and maintains the chain of custody.
- Deposit balancing manager: Deposit preparation and processing completed in minutes. Process high-volume transactions faster and more accurately. Send electronic deposits to financial institutions via ICL.
- Check archive solution: Digitally capture and store check images to eliminate the cost of keeping physical documents or microfiche records. Catalog images for easy retrieval based on user-defined criteria.
- Check imaging: Capture dual-sided check images at a rate of 400 documents per minute.
- Serial number capture: Capture full-size images or serial number snippets of every note at up to 1,200 bills per minute to improve inventory management or track currency flow.
- Counterfeit detection: Choose from a wide range of counterfeit detection sensors,including magnetic ink, fluorescence, ultraviolet, infrared and proprietary detection techniques.
- Printers: Impact or thermal printers provide records of transactions.
- Optional currencies: Canadian dollar (CAD), Mexican peso (MXN), Euro (EUR), Turkish lira (TRY), British pound (GBP, Bank of England), British pound (SCO, Bank of England and Scotland), Argentine peso (ARS), Colombian peso (COP), Indonesian rupiah (IDR), Jordanian dinar (JOD), Saudi Arabian riyal (SAR), Singaporean dollar (SGD), Swiss Franc (CHF), Chinese yuan renminbi (CNY), Japanese yen (JPY) and Australian dollar (AUD).
|Type||Automatic feeder with auto-sensing document detection.|
|Type||High-volume straight-through transport path.|
|Exit Pocket Capacity|
|Maximum Capacity||200 documents.|
|Dimensions||14" H (without hopper) x 14" W x 16" D|
|Document Size||Height: 2.41" to 4.0"Length: 4.5" to 8.75"|
|Currency Processing Specs|
|Adjustable Processing Speed||600, 800, 1,000 and 1,200 notes per minute.|
|Denominations Scanned||$1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100|
|Feeder Capacity||Brick Currency: 800 notes
Circulated Currency: 700 note
|Document/Media Type||Checks (personal and business), currency and deposit slips.|
|Image Capture Speed||400 documents per minute (based on personal size checks).|
|Feeder Capacity||Personal Checks: 700 documents
Mixed Checks: 200 documents (Personal and/or Business Checks)"
|Output Resolution||200 x 200 dpi|
|Image/Data Transmission Format||TIFF|
|Scanning Method||Front and rear image capture in one pass.|
|Detection||Auto size, automatic document type, MICR character no read, piggyback, double, and chain.|
|Image Quality||Background removal and cropping.|
|Image Enhancement Technology||Digitally remove wrinkles from the image and align skewed documents.|
|External Bar Code Scanner||Optional for label entry via USB port.|
|External Keyboard||Optional keyboard/keypad via USB port.|
|Printer||Optional Citizen impact or thermal printers available.|
|Communications||USB, RS232, and Ethernet|
|Suspect Note Detection||Options include imaging, magnetic ink, fluorescence, ultraviolet and IQ® sensors.|
|Touch Panel Display||4.3", full-color, touch-screen display with on-screen diagnostics.|