Fast, accurate, flexible transaction capture and reporting
JetTouch® workstation is a touch-screen PC terminal running JetTouch casino settlement software. At the touch of a button, operators capture and process data according to user-defined settings. Broad functionality and compact size make it an ideal solution for the tight spaces often found in gaming operations. Reconcile cash, coin, tickets, chips, tokens, checks, and other non-cash media from networked workstations in up to six different configurations.
- Save time and effort by automatically collecting data from other workstations and Cummins Allison equipment
- Work fast and reduce errors – scan bar-coded items such as batch numbers or coupons
- Manually enter non-cash media types, such as chips and tokens
- Speed transactions with intuitive menus and screen prompts
- Achieve greater accountability using dual count mode to verify totals
- See immediate results by running reports on processed totals
- Print or export data to host systems for further analysis
- Simple and straightforward operation needs minimal training
Touch-screen menu is fast and easy to use
Custom configurations are user-defined and stored in memory
Data entry allows up to five fields and a declared total to balance
Media entry is used to record mutilated bills and other non-standard items
Dual count mode verifies totals before completing for accountability
Reports allows you to view, print or export totals on demand
UPS battery helps prevent data loss in the event of power failure
- Blinking LED/audible alarm indicates switch to battery due to power loss
- Password controls
- Transaction and account information
- Additional media entry
Contact us today for prices on this product as well as pricing for other products and solutions that fit your needs.
JetTouch supports multiple devices for maximum utility
Numerous input and output options enable you to perform comprehensive data collection and reporting:
- JetScan® and JetScan iFX® currency and ticket scanners – Count ticket-in, ticket-out (TITO) kiosks faster with 2-pocket scanners.
- JetSort® – Include coin counts in your data totals.
- Hand-held bar-code scanner – Reduce manual entry errors using handheld bar-code scanner to capture data from bar-coded items.
- Impact or thermal printer – Get reports instantly with receipt printer.
- Interfaces – JetTouch supports interfaces to commonly used casino management systems, including Bally's, IGT, NEWwave, Aristocrat, Konami, TableTrac and M-Games (may require additional software).
|Dimensions||14.88" W x 14.33" D x 12" H|