Up to 80% reduction in cash till processing time
Significantly reduce the time spent balancing drawers and keep more people out on the floor assisting customers. Automated cash drawer processing systems dramatically improve cash till processing and deposit drop times. Count down and balance cash drawers, rebuild float amounts, set up tills and print reconciliation receipts. Process deposits with greater efficiency and security.
Count and balance cash and coins up to 80% faster. Make deposit drops up to 66% faster.
- Rebuild tills faster: Saves time by guiding the user through the rebuild process.
- Process tills faster: Employees spend more time serving customers
- Increase count accuracy: Eliminates manual count errors
- Improve loss prevention: Reduced exposure and drawer identification on printed reconciliation decreases risk, promotes greater accountability
- Cut deposit drop times: Quick entry of floats, skims, rolled coin and totals
- Recycle coins: Save money on coin deposit fees
- Automate currency handling: scan up to 1,600 mixed bills per minute
- Automate check processing: scan 400 checks per minute and deposit electronically
- Automate coin handling: sort 2,200 coins per minute
- Thermal transfer printer: auto cut included
Contact us today for prices on this product as well as pricing for other products and solutions that fit your needs.
CDPS - Counting down the till
- Space-saving stand with pullout work station: Helps you organize your system for easy access and space conservation.
- Extended hopper: Facilitates transfer of coin from coin till into JetSort for faster processing.
- Magnet for cash till hopper: Suspended over hopper to cull ferrous metal debris and Canadian coins for improved coin handling operations.